Naked Holidays 2011
Naked Holidays Returns for its 5th Anniversary!
Attention lovers of non-traditional holiday mischief and merriment: EndTimes Productions presents the 5th Annual NAKED HOLIDAYS beginning December 8th at Roy Arias Stage 4 in the Times Square Arts Center. To celebrate its 5th anniversary, the 2011 edition will offer some of the best of its past seasons, plus more singing, more dancing, and more naked
EndTimes Productions Presents The 5th Annual
This “Best Of” Edition Moves to Midtown
December 8 – 31
Times Square Arts Center
NAKED HOLIDAYS is a darkly comic Yuletide bacchanalia, a gleeful pageant
filled with indulgent tidings which climaxes in a scantily clad routine that looks a lot like Christmas. This boisterous holiday celebration puts a theatrical spin on some of our best-loved winter traditions. Highlights include:
- “The Annihilator” by Steve Strangio, about X-mas at a professional wrestler’s house.
- “Dead-Nosed” by Oliver Thrun, in which Santa’s reindeer plot the assassination of Rudolph.Â A Samuel French short play festival finalist.
- “Fear the Nog” by Rebecca Jane Stokes, The North Pole meets Orwell’s 1984 with Santa as Big Brother.
- “A Very Special Hanukkah Special Hanukkah” by Mark Harvey Levine, a Jewish-themed spoof of It’s A Wonderful Life.
- “The Naked People Play” by Stacy Lane, the traditional Naked Holidays closer.
- “Rudnick the Candle-Headed Boy” , by Brad McEntire, A Brief and Cheeky Retelling of a Certain Reindeer Myth
NAKED HOLIDAYS is directed by Russell Dobular, Matthew Kreiner, Melinda Prom, Robert Gonyo and Leal Vona. The production team includes Serena Miller (musical director), Tiffany Herriott (choreography), Chris Johnston & Sarah Pencheff (costume design), and Stefan Bensaid (sound design).
NAKED HOLIDAYS stars Alex Dunbar, Leal Vona, Chris Lazzaro, Ian Schultz, Pedro Rezende, Matthew Glogowski, Chris Johnston, Michael Carbonne, Sarah Schoofs, Alinca Hamilton, Sarah Skeist, Veronica Rodell, Samantha Cooper, Sarah Pencheff, Hannah Stone, Paty Zeccola, Grayson Brannen, Serena Miller, Kara Addington.
NAKED HOLIDAYS runs December 8-10, 15-17, 19-22, & 27-30 at 8pm and December 11 & 18 at 7pm. Roy Arias Stage 4 is located inside the Times Square Arts Center at 300 West 43rd Street (at 8th Avenue, 4th Floor). Tickets are cialis for sale $47.50, available at 212-352-3101 or www.EndTimesProductions.org.
dCanvas = document.getElementById(‘content’);